Friday 17 January 2014

Critics Choice.

This time of year it seems like another day, another award ceremony! It feels as if we only just started with the Golden Globes but it's already on to the new and time for the Critics Choice Awards. I have picked a handful of my favourite looks from this years carpet but to be completely honest, with so many guest getting their styling impeccably on point, it was quite hard not to just make this a recap of the full guest arrivals! I have also now confirmed to myself that Jared Leto is my male style crush. When a male attendee can remain as memorable as some of the ladies at these award ceremonies you can't deny his styling prowess.

Adèle Exarchopoulos

Lupita Nyong'o

Sandra Bullock

Cate Blanchett

Jared Leto

Julia Roberts

Forest Whitaker

Margot Robbie
Oprah Winfrey

Leonardo DiCaprio

Aisha Tyler

Pharrell

Amy Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment